Use the USB on your TV
RECORD directly to a USB drive -> Use TV’s USB port for .mp4 playback
No buffering, No stuttering, FEW issues!
If your TV has a USB port, it likely supports the .mp4 video format. Take advantage of it. The majority of new TVs have a USB port to play media files.
Networks legally have the latest episodes for streaming. PlayOn makes it EASY & LEGALLY to FIND & RECORD your favorites as .mp4 files.
PlayOn consolidates legally available network shows into one easy to navigate interface. Click record and queue up multiple episodes for recording. Once PlayOn is finished recording, you’ll have an .MP4 video file which can be easily transferred to a USB drive for binge watching your favorites on your TV.
PlayOn | USB drive storage (no server, no networking, no casting):
- Find & queue your favorites for recording to your PC drive
- Direct record/transfer the .MP4 recording to a USB DRIVE
- Plug directly into your TV’s USB port
- Use your TV’s built in player for playback
- No networking, no streaming, no casting = no stutters, no buffering 🙂