Details

IPTV Playlist Player

no image
Info

THE FIRST IPTV PLAYLIST PLAYER ON ROKU!

DEMO PLAYLIST:   http://demo.streamfree.tv
A known working and verified playlist with two streams:  NASA, TWiT

It's the first iptv playlist player (now it accept M3U, other format will be added soon. While in the playlist, there is a favorites menu to favorite streams by pressing " * " menu button. This player can play all format supported by roku, hls, ts, mkv, mp4, mov, mp3, aac, live streams, movie, radio.

This app does not supply or include any media or content. Users provide their own content. This app has no affiliation with any third party provider what so ever. We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.

30Jan17- App updated with better m3u parsing, new design, separate category, tvg-group attribute supported, sort in category,

More info:

DEMO PLAYLIST: http://demo.streamfree.tv

Two known & working public feeds for testing channel operation: NASA & TWiT .

Screenshot Roku Channel
Rating
3.9/5 based on 75 votes.
Views 22,086 views. Averaging 432 views per day.
Date Added Jan 06, 2017 (Edited Feb 15, 2017)

Comments on IPTV Playlist Player

Jason

Jason
Posted Feb 26, 2017 - 4:24 AM:

Is a zip file available for me to sideload this onto the Now TV box?
Santos

Santos
Posted Feb 25, 2017 - 7:57 AM:

No puedo a bril la aplicación
Daniel_MtyMEX

Daniel_MtyMEX
Posted Feb 23, 2017 - 1:20 PM:

Hi guys,

First of all i want to thank the developers for creating this channel available on roku, you did a great work and also i wanted to ask you if you have any idea why my roku is only loading streams between 30 s and 2 min... after this time i get the "retrieving..."but i won't load anything...
I'm using Exabyte playlist... my internet speed is about 50mb, my roku is about 2 meters close to the modem.

Any thoughts on how i can solve my problem?
Report On Feb 23, 2017 - 1:37 PM, responded: which one? may be the stream format is not supported
Report On Feb 23, 2017 - 1:48 PM, responded: It doesn't matter if i try to play the SD or HD playlist none of these is working for more than 2 minutes each time i click play
sergio

sergio
Posted Feb 21, 2017 - 7:11 PM:

I have a paid subscription that I uploaded and are using it on a Roku 1 and was working fine... but today its only showing an AT&T commercial over and over.... When I upload same m3u list on OTT Player on my Android device itsworks without a problem. Anyone know what might have happenned?
Report On Feb 24, 2017 - 1:59 PM, responded: Try going to setting and/sytem/sytem update and update your roku, should fix it
djd1981

djd1981
Posted Feb 21, 2017 - 10:01 AM:

Does anyone else find this does not work on Roku Ultra? The m3u adds find, but no live content will stream, just starts retrieving stream and then goes back to channel list.

Has anyone managed to resolve this? Thanks
Report On Feb 21, 2017 - 10:12 AM, responded: My roku ultra work fine, may be its a playlist issue
poppy

poppy
Posted Feb 17, 2017 - 1:03 PM:

is it possible to get the zip file to sideload onto now tv box please
Ben

Ben
Posted Feb 15, 2017 - 11:42 PM:

Is it possible to have ZIP file to Sideload the IPTV Playlist Playe to the Now TV Box. Thanks
kp2600

kp2600
Posted Feb 15, 2017 - 9:25 PM:

Here are lots of m3u playlists...something for everybody:

Enjoy!!
StreamFree TV and 23rdDjin

StreamFree TV and 23rdDjin
Posted Feb 14, 2017 - 7:06 PM:

The StreamFree forum might be a good place for a lot of the conversations here. Just a suggestion...

Report On Feb 14, 2017 - 7:09 PM, responded: (already someone there asking for help... of which i am not when it comes to this while IPTV bidness)

~23rdDjin
Shan

Shan
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Feb 13, 2017 - 5:58 AM:

Hi

This is youtube live streaming, but this is not working and I have Roku 2.

Other direct links like .m3u8 are working perfectly.

Could someone please help me to play youtube live stream.

Thanks..
Report On Feb 13, 2017 - 8:40 AM, responded: For IPTV playlist player to work with YouTube, the channel would need to be coded to extract the mp4 URL w/token. Only recommendation is use the YouTube app or sideload myvideobuzz channel. https://github.com/Protuhj/myvideobuzz
HECTOR

HECTOR
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Feb 10, 2017 - 9:05 PM:

Hi, HELP PLEASE !!!!! I've searched all over internet, in here and everywhere for a solution, and......NOTHING!!!
I live in Mexico and own a Roku Premiere from Mexico. No and I mean NO m3u playlist works on IPTV. I've tried exabyte all lists, tvplayerlatino list, sin-tele list and even created an m3u list from PIPER's txt and none work.

Also tried to smooth streaming with PIPER's instructions. I have an optical modem with 100 mbps

The m3u adds well on IPTV, it displays perfect but when trying to watch a channel it starts loading then returns me to the channel page. This happens with all channels on all lists!!!!

I'm desperate, PLS HELP!!!

Report On Feb 10, 2017 - 9:24 PM, responded: Share your playlist, thee is something wrong I'm pretty sure
Report On Feb 11, 2017 - 1:29 AM, responded: It's not working for roku premiere. Only work with movies, but not for channels. I have a roku 1 using the same playlist an work perfectly there.
Report On Feb 11, 2017 - 1:46 AM, responded: I have a roku premiere to and works only with the movies but not with the channels, I have a roku 1 to an there works perfectly both kind of list, movies and channels. Can u help us?
Report On Feb 11, 2017 - 3:13 PM, responded: PLEASE HELP ON THIS YANDEX DEVELOPER. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Report On Feb 20, 2017 - 11:49 PM, responded: Hi, i am having the same, i had a Roku Express and there everything was working fine, i change it for a Roku Premiere for some net issues with my modem, and now, with Premiere, i am not able to see any m3u playlist, any ideas?
Report On Feb 21, 2017 - 10:03 AM, responded: Same issue for me on Roku Ultra. Anyone managed to solve this yet? Thanks
Piper

Piper
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Feb 10, 2017 - 3:11 PM:

I forgot to mention in step 2 of my previous posting that selecting the Wlan ACI Fixed Gain greatly reduces the glitch and this is the main reason for changing this setting.
Piper

Piper
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Feb 10, 2017 - 3:09 PM:

Tip: To make the channels load and run more smoothly with less buffering and eliminating buffering and loading on most of them, you should go into the secret developer screens on your roku and tweak some of the settings.

Here is what works BEST.
Important: Do Not mess with any other settings other than those mentioned.
Side Note: If you ever reboot, or restart your Roku, such as turning the power off, rebooting, restarting from within the settings in any way, or just unplugging and turning on the Roku again, you will have to redo these performance tweaks.

1. Go to the Secret Antenna Menu from the home screen by pressing Home:5, FF, D, RW, D, FF on your roku remote and check your antenna connection, if it's not in a strong green level, then reposition your roku to avoid interference from other electronics such as your tv, and also make it as high and as close to your wifi as possible and if possible just connect it with an Ethernet cable instead of wireless and that will give the strongest signal possible and insure solid connections as long as your internet is up.

2. While you are still in the secret antenna menu you can get to the wifi secret menu. Using your remote, you select the wifi menu and then from there go to where it says "interference" and click on it. From there set it to "Wlan ACI Fixed Gain" and click OK. Click the home button and pause for the next step.

3. Next go to the Quality settings screen/Bitrate Screen by pressing Home:5, RW:3, FF:2 on your Roku Remote, once there choose 3.5 instead of automatic.

Press home and you are ready to play the iptv much more smoothly. Again, rebooting, restarting, or resetting in any form looses the new tweaks and they have to be repeated to continue getting better steaming quality. This works for all streaming, but especially the iptv.
Report On Feb 14, 2017 - 10:54 AM, responded: thanks for the secret tip
Guest

Guest
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Feb 10, 2017 - 2:47 PM:

mike wrote:

I've tried google drive and bit.ly to shorten the url and same thing. Stuck on "Retrieving".

You probably didn't use the google direct link generator before shortening the url, and also you used bit.ly instead of google url shortener, which is what you need to use. bit.ly is most likely never going to work on the roku with the google drive direct generated link.

These are the exact steps you must take in order to use the m3u from your google drive, and step 2 is required, step 3 is optional.

1. Required if you use google drive for your m3u : After you upload your file to google drive, you need to right click on the file, and then click "share", then a pop up comes up and you click "get shareable link", and then copy and past the link they gave you.

2. Required and will not work with roku without it: You then take the shareable link you just got from google drive and put it into the google direct link generator. If you skip this step, it won't be playable in roku.

3. Optional just makes for less to type: Then if you want to shorten the URL for google drive links you absolutely must use google URL shortener in order for it to work in Roku.

Edited by admin on Feb 16, 2017 - 10:01 PM
Report On Feb 10, 2017 - 3:13 PM, responded: Forgot to leave my name for this post, lol, it's me Piper.