Details

channel PEAR

no image
Website
On Social Media
Info channel pear is a collaborative, cloud-based media platform that enables you to discover, share, and watch live content from around the world on your favorite devices. no downloads or confusing media server setups required - channel pear hosts your personal library in the cloud so you don't have to! just create a free account, pair any devices you may have, and start exploring!

channel PEAR is a utility for Roku devices that lets you add MRSS feeds, IPTV streams, and video files as a playable sources complete with custom titles and cover art. Perfect for testing your own sources or for building a rich media library!

Supported file types include: MKV (H.264), MP4 (H.264), MOV (H.264), M4V (H.264), M4A (H.264), M3U8, M3U

Reddit Topic: http://www.reddit.com/r/Roku/comments/2qf5nk/channel_pear/
Rating
2.5/5 based on 1352 votes.
Views 12,055 views. Averaging 16 views per day.
Date Added Dec 27, 2014 (Edited Jan 11, 2017)

Comments on channel PEAR

Dahman

Dahman
Posted Jan 20, 2017 - 7:11 PM:

ok
Susan

Susan
Posted Jan 01, 2017 - 5:51 PM:

I love the idea but this is the only app so far that is having issues loading and buffering all the time. I am having to use other apps (e.g. Sling) to do what I paid Channel Pear to provide. This issue needs to be fixed or a reimbursement is needed. Personally, I would just like the issue fixed, thank you.
Report On Jan 01, 2017 - 7:00 PM, responded: Your better bet would be to contact ChannelPear about it, personally or through their forum. StreamFree.tv provides you with the links to add channels (and, yes, to comment) but is in no way an affiliate of the channels it lists, unless otherwise specified.

Disclaimer: The above is all true, and you may proceed in whatever path you choose, but I, myself, am, in no way, an affiliate nor representative of StreamFree.TV.
bobby

bobby
Posted Dec 09, 2016 - 9:26 PM:

I love this place work good thank you
Jen

Jen
Posted Nov 13, 2016 - 4:32 AM:

I would like to thank whoever is responsible for the creation of this channel. There was clearly a lot of hard work involved (and ongoing work) in it. It is really appreciated.
timon

timon
Posted Nov 03, 2016 - 10:26 PM:

Channel never loads/stuck in retrieving.

Report On Nov 04, 2016 - 3:39 AM, responded: Which channel? There are many.
Report On Nov 10, 2016 - 4:11 PM, responded: Pretty much discovery. CBS. Amc and many more.
Report On Nov 10, 2016 - 5:31 PM, responded: if you're using an ad-blocker at your router it can interfere with streaming.
Marc

Marc
Posted Nov 03, 2016 - 12:15 PM:

A total waste of time if your trying to use the channel via Roku. It freezes, pix-elates and reboots often

and makes it impossible to view live sports of any sort.
Report On Nov 03, 2016 - 3:43 PM, responded: Never had that problem with my Roku3 and I've had the channel since launch. Then again, I've had no desire to view live sports of any sort.
victor castro

victor castro
Posted Oct 29, 2016 - 1:58 PM:

Brian Z

Brian Z
Posted Oct 23, 2016 - 5:21 PM:

Works very poorly. you can watch for about 20 seconds then it goes back to loading screen. This happens on all channels I've tried. My internet is rocking and I don't have these issues at all with USTVNOW I don't the choices I get here. but when they don't play what's the point?
Yort

Yort
Posted Oct 09, 2016 - 1:54 PM:

I've had this for a few days and it's just ok. The main reason I use it is to get the baseball playoff games which are now on obscure cable channels that nobody has. What I have come to realize is IPTV is not stable or reliable. I've tried several apps for my roku and none of them are good.

If you want to see a game or something then this will probably work in a jam.
Rose

Rose
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Oct 08, 2016 - 12:22 PM:

A+++ Channel Pear is the best private channel I've found on Roku! It has an excellent program selection and all of the shows I watch (24/7 & science/history picks) are very good quality. Yes, I've encountered a glitch or two but highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!!
Prickly Pear

Prickly Pear
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Oct 01, 2016 - 5:57 PM:

If you want worry-free IPTV try XTV or Filmon instead, much better.
If you have the time to waste searching for useable streams on the web then go for channel PEAR.
Report On Oct 12, 2016 - 4:03 PM, responded: I'm new to Roku but I found XTV last night and I am still finding things! Awesome IPTV
Jeff Roper

Jeff Roper
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Sep 13, 2016 - 4:55 PM:

The Office channel works again. Thanks!
Boston Big Network

Boston Big Network
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jun 24, 2016 - 6:17 AM:

Very Good Channel
Prickly Pear

Prickly Pear
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Oct 15, 2015 - 11:16 AM:

Just be careful. The site and database of channels are a one man operation.
If something happens to him, he gets sick, goes on vacation, or moves, the whole operation is in suspend.
This has happened without notification. He doesn't think he needs help although it has been offered by volunteers.
There aren't 2000+ only about 250+ channels in the database at one time, some work, some don't,some geo-blocked. The unmoderated forums can get you some extra channels if you wait long enough. The bulk of the posted links usually expire quickly or don't work in channel PEAR or Roku. The free version gets you a total of 5 channels for your library, no help, and streaming
ads on your device. Paypal is not accepted for a premium account.
Not recommended.