Details

FilmOn - Unofficial

no image
Website
Info This channel is like Pluto.TV but with FilmOn UK feeds.

AND includes a single feed .m3u8 player.

More info: Watching Live TV on your NOW TV or Roku box? Want to show your gratitude?

All donations are welcome, and are accepted via PayPal.
Screenshot Roku Channel
Rating
2.2/5 based on 1720 votes.
Views 9,384 views. Averaging 33 views per day.
Date Added Apr 09, 2016 (Edited Jan 11, 2017)

Comments on FilmOn - Unofficial

Billy Boy

Billy Boy
Posted Jan 17, 2017 - 3:27 AM:

Thanks again for such a great channel!
Would be grateful if you could find streams for any additional German TV channels such as ARD, ZDF , RBB or ARTE.
Many thanks,
BB
John

John
Posted Jan 10, 2017 - 9:51 PM:

Works great here in Nova Scotia, Canada. British TV is the best in the World especially the BBC. I love all the period dramas, contemporary cop shows and the BBC news. How can you beat the best!
Ray

Ray
Posted Jan 04, 2017 - 6:12 PM:

Was watching when I went to guide that current time was incorrect. Went to restart app and it won't load just goes back to roku homepage. Geoblocked? XTV also not streaming British Stations here in the States.
Report On Jan 04, 2017 - 9:36 PM, responded: Few hours later and the Brits are streaming again in the States.
luis

luis
Posted Dec 11, 2016 - 4:52 AM:

What happened to the bikini babes channel?
Jaybee

Jaybee
Posted Nov 06, 2016 - 12:37 PM:
Subject: Looks to be working again
Jaybee wrote:

Yes it stopped working for me too. Hopefully it will come back as I use this one more than any other.

Thanks for fixing it.
Bill

Bill
Posted Nov 04, 2016 - 5:22 PM:

Thanks for adding the German channels, best private Roku channel at the moment. All channels are working fine in Germany.
Jaybee

Jaybee
Posted Nov 04, 2016 - 10:57 AM:

Marc wrote:
Stopped working last night

Marc

Marc
Posted Nov 03, 2016 - 12:03 PM:

Stopped working last night
Report On Nov 03, 2016 - 3:23 PM, responded: Mine also, hope it returns soon, great channel. Anyone know what happened?
Report On Nov 03, 2016 - 3:39 PM, responded: as stated right on this page:
Visit Website
Report On Nov 03, 2016 - 4:14 PM, responded: blog.artesea.co.uk/2016/11/...ow-tv-boxes-an-update.html
Report On Nov 03, 2016 - 4:21 PM, responded: so much for "teach a man to fish".
Bill

Bill
Posted Oct 26, 2016 - 4:31 AM:

Great channel - thanks!!
Would it be possible to add one or two German channels? For example ZDF, Phoenix and ZDF Infokanal.
Smithsha

Posted Aug 03, 2016 - 12:59 AM:

UK great
JBEE

JBEE
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Aug 01, 2016 - 8:19 PM:

Seems to have stopped working today (August 1) such a shame. It was by far my favorite channel
Report On Aug 01, 2016 - 11:03 PM, responded: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
Report On Aug 02, 2016 - 4:42 AM, responded: Yeah. Aside from XTV, this channel is the only way I can get Horror Channel and a few UK stations I dig. Hope the dude is just upgrading the system.
Report On Aug 02, 2016 - 6:53 AM, responded: Definitely a bummer. I'm hoping very much it gets fixed.
Report On Aug 02, 2016 - 11:49 AM, responded: Try reinstalling the app. I just did and it's working for now.
Report On Aug 02, 2016 - 5:42 PM, responded: Mine is back without uninstall/reinstall.
Report On Aug 02, 2016 - 7:05 PM, responded: I have been having severe withdrawal, called TCL ROKU TV, they referred me to ROKU who created ticket, promised response w/in 2 days. UKTV is ALL I watch, my BP even went down to normal because I don't watch USTV! Please, please, please come back to all of us! Plus, they did deduct the subscription fee from my bank acct on 8/1/16 - which is for the month of August with next billing 8/29. I want my UKTV/FilmOn!!!!! Cannot be without it! How could I try re-installing on my TCL ROKUTV? Remove station and select it again? I watch only on those two TVs I have (bought 2nd one so I could watch UKTV/FilmOn in BR, too). I do not have any smart devices. Don't know if I can install on old laptop using Windows VISTA. Signed, hoping beyond hope!
Report On Aug 02, 2016 - 9:24 PM, responded: Yes. Remove the channel and then add it again.
or, if you've properly explored your TV, you should know where to find "settings", then choose "system update".
Report On Aug 02, 2016 - 11:23 PM, responded: Thanks for the hint - i was on the chat line with ROKU support for 2 hours tonight - we went to removing the channel, adding it again, doing a system reset of channels ... no luck yet. I'll try it again with a more experienced tech support person, or do a factory reset - but the help ticket is still open and hopefully i'll find out if FilmOn/UKTV is still a viable business or if they have closed up shop! Again, many thanks. i'll be watching this page closely.
Report On Aug 02, 2016 - 11:55 PM, responded: check in on the developer website/blogpost listed above. there's a comment section that the developer seems fairly attentive to.
Report On Aug 03, 2016 - 11:33 PM, responded: Still not working tonight as of 11:30 pm and dealing with ROKU tech support is getting me nowhere. Perhaps tomorrow when I have the energy I'll try the manufacturer of my TCL ROKU tv who are among the best call center people I've ever dealt with in my entire life. Wish me luck. All of the resetting, uninstall and reinstall and everything but going to factory reset of both tv's has not worked and I am going a bit bonkers without these channels!
Report On Aug 03, 2016 - 11:43 PM, responded: you may want to try XTV for awhile then, it may help relief the bonk. if it doesn't work then at least you've narrowed the field a bit as to which side of the stream lies.

Report On Aug 03, 2016 - 11:44 PM, responded: ahem...

"as to which side of the stream THE PROBLEM lies"...
Report On Aug 04, 2016 - 10:46 PM, responded: Hip Hip Hooray! It has come back - don't know how but just thrilled. Yeah!
nsaf

nsaf
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 31, 2016 - 8:07 AM:

My second favorite Roku app, second only to Netflix.