Nowhere TV

no image
Website
Info

Sports, news streams (Bloomberg, BBC, & more). Live local news channels, golf, soccer. Episodes from ABC, American Public Media, Archive.org, Astronomy, BBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, Gaming, Government, Home and Garden, International, Kids, local news, MLB, NBC, NHL, NPR, PBS, Public Radio, Sports, Tech, and more.

Channel Developer: THENOWHEREMAN.COM
Screenshot Roku Channel
Rating
2.6/5 based on 2114 votes.
Date Added Aug 27, 2011 (Edited Sep 20, 2017)

Comments on Nowhere TV

johnmooney

johnmooney
Posted Sep 19, 2017 - 12:51 PM:

free tv
Jen

Jen
Posted Jul 17, 2017 - 11:40 AM:

Just found this fun channel. NO COMMERCIALS! Lots of content with wide, wide variety of interests. Highly recommend..
Report On Jul 30, 2017 - 7:44 AM, responded: Really. I found nothing interesting on this channel.
Phillip

Phillip
Posted Jun 23, 2017 - 8:53 PM:

Good
Evelyn

Evelyn
Posted Feb 13, 2017 - 1:07 AM:

Grandes canales
wodaji

wodaji
Posted Aug 22, 2016 - 12:38 PM:

Is there any way to have more episodes of The Rachel Maddow Show?
Report On Nov 27, 2016 - 10:38 AM, responded: Im hoping that you are being sarcastic.
Report On Feb 10, 2017 - 12:00 AM, responded: Why would you even watch one of her crybaby shows?
Report On Jun 04, 2017 - 11:13 PM, responded: Facts and fact-checking are in short supply in US media. TRMS is a place where facts matter. Tired of stenographers posing as reporters.
Report On Jul 13, 2017 - 1:45 AM, responded: LOL
Report On Jul 25, 2017 - 6:48 PM, responded: Unfortunately, MSNBC made it so that you can only see the show if you area cable subscriber, I believe. You can see episodes via the NBC news channel if you connect to your cable/satellite account.
Tom Moher

Tom Moher
Posted Jul 02, 2016 - 9:22 PM:

I see the Tour de France icon in the sports genre, but when clicked on there isn't any content available. When can we expect some Tour de France broadcasting.
erin

erin
Posted Jun 27, 2016 - 10:35 AM:

Is this channel done?
I'm told to go to a validate page and enter a code to add favorites, and the link reroutes to isitnowhere and there's nothing about entering a validation code. There's no info on this anywhere and parts of the page just don't work.
And when I put on a channel it just replays the same five minutes of news over and over again. Or whdh in boston just showing a live feed of a trafficcam at an instersection. None of them seem to show anything thats actually playing on the channel except a loop of five minutes of news.
There's 0 info on this, just long forum threads of people begging for channels 3 years ago. I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is abandoned. Maybe say the on the isitnowhere page or something.
Report On Jun 30, 2016 - 4:30 PM, responded: Does feel abandoned, but channel is still supported by the developer. Not as good as it was in the beginning. Many of the good feeds have been removed and moved to the $$$ NowhereCast channel for obvious reasons.

As for adding custom feeds. I tried TED Talks and it validates and was able to add it as a custom channel.

Vaughn

Vaughn
Posted May 20, 2016 - 8:36 PM:

Love this Roku channel. Unfortunately BBC World News doesn't seem to be available anymore. Still a great resource for accessing other live streams of World News that aren't laden w/ celebrity worship and drama: Deutsche Welle; France 24; NHK World - not to mention the Archive.org collections, This Week Tonight w/ John Oliver, etc etc

Does anyone know the deal w BBC World News?

Seems like I was watching it via this Roku channel just w/in the last week or two. Today, it is missing.
vicki

vicki
Posted Jan 02, 2016 - 7:47 AM:

Must have
ludwig

ludwig
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Aug 10, 2015 - 5:11 PM:

This is quite a gem - especially for news junkies! Added today and am pleased to have additional broadcast news sources from around the globe.
OUTraged

OUTraged
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jun 17, 2015 - 7:18 PM:

Needs to be worked on, BBC never seems to work. Like almost every time I try to watch it, it does nothing. It doesn't even give me an error, it just doesn't seem to do anything.
FMF

FMF
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jun 03, 2015 - 4:54 PM:

Some of the international news doesn't work like CCTV, PressTV.
Help Chris
Lorie

Lorie
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Apr 06, 2015 - 10:53 PM:
Subject: International users need channels like yours
Hi. I am overseas in Australia and just purchased a roku. I am really disappointed that 95% of roku channels are not available here so I LOVE the idea of utilizing your channel THANK YOU for what you do for disadvantaged folks like me. The roku would be worthless in Oz without private channels like yours. I wonder, since the vat majority of normal roku content is unavailable.. anything from UK and USA not accessible, could you perhaps widen your soucres/facilities to include some Movies/shows that most USA roku users can access... I know this would mean doubling up a little for some users but for international users it would be a boon. For example I cannot get netflix, hulu+, Amazon, or any of the "normal" subscription sites.. any chance of adding a little extra content?
Report On May 09, 2015 - 8:34 PM, responded: you need a smart dns service like getflix or unblock-us to access most channels on roku.
Guest

Guest
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 04, 2015 - 8:47 PM:

Michael J wrote:
I am thinking of purchasing a Roku 3 and cutting ties to cable TV. I would like to watch specific programs that interest me. Biggest complaint for Cable TV packages is that they are packages and mostly nonsense).I am trying to subscribe to specific sports activities (Premier League Football) for an example. In my geographic area such "packages" purchased from my cable provider are very expensive. Anyone?