Details

Super Stalker

no image
Website
Info

The first stable stalkermw 5.x.x series STB Emulator for the ROKU platform. Right now, in private testing mode using ROKU shortcode "STBEMU" You can also click

How to use - getting started

More: On r/reddit thread: First stalkermw (5.x.x) compatible ROKU STB Emulator

9Jan17 - STBEMU/1.11 - Hotfix Edition

More info:

Channels does not advertise any specific service/portal, if you have a service of choice, you can use it. There are lots of providers online which provide free trials to their stalker portals. There is a demonstration portal embedded, you can email [email protected] for a login/pass to try that.

Rating
3/5 based on 5 votes.
Views 3,320 views. Averaging 149 views per day.
Date Added Dec 29, 2016 (Edited Jan 10, 2017)

Comments on Super Stalker

Andyucs

Andyucs
Posted Jan 12, 2017 - 2:27 PM:

Worked Great For Me Guys
Report On Jan 13, 2017 - 10:22 PM, responded: And tell me how you get I got it to work instructions please cuz the ones on the website clear I've done everything they said on the website but it doesn't work
Report On Jan 14, 2017 - 3:23 PM, responded: well it has to be a stalker url as it says
i typed my portal into web browser to get correct ip and stalker_portal on end and it worked

i bib have to create myself a test account with the roku sticks mac
Report On Jan 15, 2017 - 8:20 PM, responded: i WAS ABLE SEE TWO CHANNELS, BUT THE 900 CHANNELS VOD IS NOT WORKING ON THIS EMU, i TESTED IT ON A DIFFERENT STALER EMU FOR ANDROID AND EVERYTHING WORK, JUST ASKING WERE YOU ABLE TO SEE EVER CHANNEL THAT YOU HAVE, ALSO WHICH IPTV PROVIDER DO YOU HAVE, IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING?
Michael

Michael
Posted Jan 12, 2017 - 12:39 AM:
Subject: Stalker emulator
Does anyone know how to configure this app for IP TV 66
Report On Jan 15, 2017 - 8:20 AM, responded: If you have a user ID and password to share with me, I will gladly help you configure it. Please PM me at the Roku forums: forums.roku.com and look me up with the handle: vnazario
Report On Jan 15, 2017 - 8:46 PM, responded: I have user and password, but I am able to see two channel, one thing It doesn't ask me a login and pssword, so if it needs one don't see where to put it
david

david
Posted Jan 11, 2017 - 7:08 PM:

I tried to ask about service for this but never got an answer?
Report On Jan 19, 2017 - 7:26 AM, responded: Email this address [email protected] , I'll get you service
don b

don b
Posted Jan 11, 2017 - 12:05 AM:

you problably have to iptv reset mac and reinitialize at time roku app is on same time,
thing is , any thing iptv ,
currently locks in your serial numbers, etc , to your linked mac address

without doing simillar steps , theres problably no iptv service that will link your device to you
and initialize
Nivel

Nivel
Posted Jan 10, 2017 - 9:27 PM:

Someone can fix the invalid portal?
Author

Author
Posted Jan 10, 2017 - 5:39 PM:

Yes, some portals require more configuration than others. Its been well explained how you can figure it out using the getting started guides.

We're working hard to certify more portals' configurations, and get them listed in the app to make your experience easier and easier.

Please follow our threads on reddit /r/Roku to stay tuned and updated often!

Report On Jan 10, 2017 - 9:33 PM, responded: Thank you for the information but is what you will fix the problem of invalid portal for this week so that one can use portall like http://clients.ebox.video without adding the stalker_portal?
Report On Jan 12, 2017 - 7:41 AM, responded: Ok
Report On Jan 13, 2017 - 10:38 PM, responded: Hello Is what you are trying to fix the problem of invalid portal with the url of stalker_portal?
JayJota23

JayJota23
Posted Jan 09, 2017 - 2:32 AM:

E intentado de mil maneras de activar este canal y para nada. Escribo el portal correctamente cambio la Mac-Address en el panel vuelvo y trato de recargar y nada!
Lo unico que dice en la pantalla es el mensaje (Invalid portal response, please restart application) y la e reiniciado miles de veces ya.
Entonces ¿Para que sirve?
Pepe

Pepe
Posted Jan 09, 2017 - 12:51 AM:

Phase this work we iptv 66 I try to add the portal 66.iptv66.tv don't work any help please
Report On Jan 09, 2017 - 1:35 AM, responded: Add /stalker_portal
Helsan74

Helsan74
Posted Jan 07, 2017 - 10:28 PM:

Tried with Voodoo URl but doesnt work I get INVALID PORTAL RESPONSE please restart Application

Any idea?

Thanks
Lee

Lee
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jan 07, 2017 - 12:01 PM:

I already have an IPTV subscription and the Roku stalker worked for me but the epg is too rudimentary to be of much use.
Report On Jan 07, 2017 - 11:15 PM, responded: Can you send to me the photos of the subscription on roku stalker?
Report On Jan 12, 2017 - 12:35 PM, responded: Can you send me instructions on how you did it
vnazario

vnazario
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jan 06, 2017 - 2:18 PM:

Hello:

I figured out how to add portals to this channel but all the ones I tried (IPTV Private Server, IPTV4Less.tv, 66.iptv66.tv and iptvrocket) all require paid monthly subs and none offer a free demo. I refuse to pay any IPTV service just to experiment and verify functionality of the Roku client. I sent an e-mail to the developer of this channel for guest demo id and password and never got a response.

If anyone here can find at least a free working IPTV demo, please share with all of us here. You may also PM me on the Roku forums. My handle there is: vnazario

If you find a free IPTV portal source and you need my help with testing and helping you how to install on your Roku, feel free to PM me.
Report On Jan 09, 2017 - 12:46 AM, responded: I have iptv 66 to but I can't make work on the roku help please and I give you free demo how you add the portal
Report On Jan 13, 2017 - 11:53 AM, responded: I'm able to install it and configure it properly. I don't get invalid portal error. I do get to login page but I am unable to get any user ID and password to use to test it out. Please PM me at the Roku forums: http://forums.roku.com and look me up with the handle: vnazario
If you give me a user ID and password that I can use to test it and it works I will gladly give you help in setting it up properly on your end.

vnazario
Report On Jan 14, 2017 - 1:42 PM, responded: I have PM you on roku forum my name is SSJ_iptv
Report On Jan 15, 2017 - 8:24 AM, responded: I got your PM but if you don't provide me with a user ID and password to use I can't really help you.
Mark

Mark
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jan 05, 2017 - 5:32 PM:

they could have made this just a little bit harder oh well on to the next.
Mike

Mike
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jan 05, 2017 - 10:50 AM:

Ive tried different ways to get this to work. Got the Iptv to load but channels will not open. Emailed the admins to try and get some help to see if I did something wrong and no one will respond. This app will be good if things worked properly and there was support that will respond back. Still has things to work out and hopefully they will be. Until then app doesnt work
Bruce

Bruce
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jan 04, 2017 - 2:59 PM:

No success accessing any service here. Is this for those that want to setup and sell the service or for those of us seeking a non-buffering source for iptv. Confused! Does not function like any other Roku private channel I've encountered.
Report On Jan 04, 2017 - 3:29 PM, responded: If you're hoping for non-buffering sources for pirated streams (which seems to be what the majority of people feel entitled to with IPTV streams) the odds are stacked against you.
Report On Jan 05, 2017 - 3:27 PM, responded: Tell that to all the firestick kodi jailbreakers. lol
Report On Jan 05, 2017 - 3:50 PM, responded: Actually, KODI is getting tired of their name being plastered all over streaming devices being sold by others on E-Bay, etc by people that are loading their software along with all the pirated codes. They use the KODI (and ROKU, etc) labels prominently to give themselves a look of legitimacy, but the actual businesses have nothing to do with them at all. Tech support? Laughable. One may want to think twice (or even more) before giving them any personal information whatsoever.