Roku Private Channel
1. Register/sign in to your Roku account
2. Use direct ADD link or write down the Roku private code (method 1 or 2 below)
3. New channel will show in your “MY Channels” category in the Roku ChannelStore
METHOD 1: Using our database direct link. (Easy – Safe)
- Select the icon of the private channel from our private channel list.
- Login or create account at Roku using your PC. https://my.roku.com/
- You will be redirected to the “official” Roku ADD private channel screen w/code already inserted.
- Add channel. Go to your Roku and refresh your Channel Store. (see video below)
Method 2: Manually entering the Private Channel code. (paper/pencil)
- Write down/copy the channel code that is available in our private channel database
- Login or (create account at Roku.com). https://my.roku.com/
- Under Manage Account Block –> Select –> Add a Private Channel
- You will be redirected to the “official” Roku ADD private channel screen.
- Insert/paste channel code that is available in your private channel database.
- Add channel. Go to your Roku and refresh your Channel Store. (see video)
Roku Channels typically will show up on your Roku player within 24 hours.