Your First Roku Channel: Getting Started
Interested in Roku Channel Development?
Little to no coding experience?
Roku has FREE resources & templates
For many, the best way to learn is by side-loading the official development examples. Below are links to the official Roku dev repositories on Github and Sourceforge. In addition, Roku Dev Blog is a great resource for additional examples, codes and the latest news.
- Roku SDK Documentation
- Docs and guides for building channels with Roku OS
- NEW: Roku SDK Documents – Single Html Page
Getting Started with Roku using Official Guides:
- Roku Developers – Getting Started
- Device Setup Guide for Roku Developers
- Building a ‘Hello World!’ Roku Channel
Official repositories of examples/templates:
3rd Party Templates worth checking: