Share your favorite wallpapers, legal widgets and more.
If It’s FREE. It’s for Me.
Just FREE & LEGAL TV. No subscriptions. No credit cards. Nothing to cancel. No worries.
The best free streaming services, trials, promos and more.
Take advantage of extended FREE trials. Binge watch your favorites.
How do I STREAM TV FOR FREE?
- FREE TV with an antenna (if in your area). A new ATSC 3.0 Standard is slowly rolling out.
- Broadcast TV is still free over-the-air with a TV antenna
- Check for any over-the-air channels in your area, get an antenna.
- FREE, Ad-Supported TV services that we have listed.
- With a low-cost (<$50) streaming device watch live and on-demand movies.
- Ad management on the free services is getting better!
What is FREE, Ad-Supported Streaming TV (FAST)?
FREE, AD-Supported Streaming TV services (FAST) is where the streaming industry is currently growing rapidly. For those who don’t mind a few commercials, you can stream TV for FREE with streaming services like Pluto, Tubi, The Roku Channel, Vudu, and Xumo stream. Take advantage of free plans, trials and promos offered by these streaming services.
Is it safe & legal to stream free movies online or free TV shows?
What can I stream for free?
- Watch FREE movies and TV available on free streaming services.
- Older blockbusters
- Odd free movies/tv shows and documentaries
- Stream FREE live news and local broadcasts.
- Independent films and classics.
- Movies & LIVE TV YouTube channels.
How can I stream TV for free?
- Streaming devices – AppleTV, FireTV, Chromecast w/Google TV, Roku.
- Smart TVs
- PC browser
- Mobile devices
What streaming device is best?
- Any AppleTV, Chromecast w/GoogleTV, FireTV, Roku. Look for deals.
- Roku no longer has the advantage as many of the popular FREE streaming services like Pluto TV, Tubi, Xumo, Crackle, Kanopy, Peacock, the Roku Channel, Tubi TV, Vudu, Xumo and more are available through most streaming devices, mobile devices and smart TVs.
What over-the-air antenna is best?
- Outdoor is obviously best. Go with something like the Antenna Direct Clearstream 2MAX. Good reviews/price.
- If indoor flat is your only option – Mohu, Antenna Direct.
- Stay away from the $5 below unbranded junk.
- Make your own. Can be fun to build. Unless you already have the parts, a DIY will cost the same as a store bought.