Roku Non-Certified Channels
Adding a private channel
OFFICIAL Roku How-To:
How do I add a non-certified channel?
To download and install a non-certified channel:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under Manage account select Add channel with a code.
- Enter the channel access code received from the channel provider and select Add Channel.
- Acknowledge the warning message that appears:WARNING!
THIS IS A NON-CERTIFIED CHANNEL. Roku requires all channels to abide by Roku’s terms and conditions, and to distribute only legal content. Roku does not test or review non-certified channels. By continuing, you acknowledge you are accessing a non-certified channel that may include content that is offensive or inappropriate for some audiences. Moreover, if Roku determines that this channel violates copyright, contains illegal content, or otherwise violates Roku’s terms and conditions, then ROKU MAY REMOVE THIS CHANNEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE BLOCKED FROM ADDING ANY OTHER NON-CERTIFIED CHANNELS.
We like pictures:
1 of 4