Roku Secret/Hidden Screens
Enable audience audio (sound both speaker & headphones)
With the headphones plugged in. Press the following volume up/down buttons on side of remote.
- Volume Up:2, Volume Dn:2, Volume Up:3, Volume Dn:3
- Home:5, FF, Play, RW, Play, FF – Secret Platform Screen(temp monitor, IP, Wi-Fi SNR)
- Home:5, FF:3, RW:2 – Secret Screen (factory reset, USB test, cycle channel store, update server/software, enable debug)
- Home:5, U, R, D, L, U – Secret Screen2 (cycle screenshot, cycle ad-banner, remote auto-pair, log theme info)
- Home:3, Up:2, L, R, L, R, L – Installed software versions screen
- Home:3, U:2, R, L, R, L, R – Enable developer mode
- Home:5, RW:3, FF:2 – Quality settings screen/Bitrate Screen: (set bitrates)
- Home:5, U, RW: 2, FF: 2 – Reboot (will take a few moments for screen to reboot)
- Home:5, FF, D, RW, D, FF – Secret Antenna Menu
- Home:5, U, D, U, D, U – WiFi Secret Menu (Signal strength, TX, RX, glitch/sec, iperf, reset, interference, radio, power)
- Home:5, R, L, R, L, R – takes you to Network setting screen. Nothing hidden/secret about this one.
- Home:5, FF, Play, RW, Play, FF – Temp monitoring & Fan speed on Roku 4
- Home:5x, FF, D, RW, D, FF – Secret Antenna Menu (see video below)